About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Tuesday, July 13, 2004

    happy bday to me! heez..

    whaha...i'm so happy today!! so many pple wishes me happy birthday leh...so xing fu...but...it wldn't b 13th tml le...abit sad...haaz...

    i received a bear n an anklet frm stephy,vanessa n seet ee!! the bear is so so so cute!! keke...tt's my 6th birthday bear gifts in these 3 yrs...alot rite??lol...=) nxt i received my e(4) jiu(4) mu(3) gift...a handicraft bk, a cute n flurry rabbit handphone holder n a multi-coloured pen...lalala~ then hor...zhihao came to my hse (downstairs) to giv me present!! he took all the trouble to come to my hse loh...me very bu hao yi si to ma fan him...the present was shared by him n juliet!! i'm so happy to see u 2 so loving!! hehez...xie mu si ren le wor...=P jiayou!! nxt time bring juliet with u hor...heh...

    alot of my frens who i thot they will forget actually did remember my birthday...i'm so touched...sob~ the least expected 1 is xiang long loh...only then i know tt he had already been transferred to NYP! gosh~i didn't noe tt until he sms jus now loh...he told me tt if there's no1 celebrating with me, he can celebrate it with me...waha, very nice of him...but i didn't go la...tired...but, thanks anyway... =)

    AND I WANT TO SAY A BIG BIG THANK U TO EVERY1 OF U!! U GUYS ROCKS!!! BIG BIG HUG TO ALL!!

    my mum bought a birthday cake..hehe...pandan flavour...but not nice de...mum's baking still the best!!! took some pics...hope i dun appear to b too ugly on those photos...n i need to copy another set of photos for my cousin - ah Li!! she's with me jus now....hahaaz....

    Even though, there's oral on my birthday...i still felt loved by all...=) oh ya..the invigilator saw my birth date on my EZ card..they even wished my sheng ri kua le loh!! waha...so swt of them...then i kept nodding my head n sayin thank u to them at the same time...lolx...

    hope tml will b as gd n happy as today.... =)

    * wishing upon an autumn star....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home