About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Monday, June 14, 2004

    woo hoo!

    jus went to the photocopier shop downstairs to photocopy...haiz,waste $$...actually can photocopy for free usin my papa's office de machine..but he said it was locked!! no choice...urgent..haiz..8 bucks leh...tt means each person got to pay 2 bucks..haa..

    K BOX today was damn fun!! haha..2 siao cha bo -- me n yvonne...jeslyn more feminine..keke..sang for straight 3 n 1/2 hrs!! waha,so shiok! surprise tt my voice isn't tt coarse as b4 after the singin session..hee..u noe wat?? vonne n jes actually said tt my voice hao ting leh!! so happy,keke...but i dunoe leh..i still think tt my singing not gd...星语星愿 by 张柏芝 is very nice!! sang it twice..haha..still got sang 叶子,月光,on my way..etc..haa..cham lah,i think i'm addicted to singing liao..lol..=P for now,at least i got the gut to sing in front of my friends...which makes me quite satisfies abt it..hee..yay yay! (",)V

    after tt i went to CWP fourleaves to buy tortise tuna bread!! my fav! =) whereas,vonne n jeslyn went to SunPlaza to watch 突然发财...haha..they asked me to watch with them..but i couldn't...need to rush home to photocopy the PW surveys loh!! haiz..nvm la,i also broke liao..so makes no diff..ahaha..

    my sis goin out to hav her swimming exam now..wish her luck! haha...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home