About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, June 17, 2004

    maths makes me mad...haa

    went to woodland library to do hmwk..waha..n i actually spent 4 n 1/2 hrs..hehe,quite satisfied with myself.. =P ed also went to study..he alighted at the wrong stop..lol,nearly laughed out..but mus control,coz i was in the library..haa..

    did maths all the way...goin looney liao,waha...i was very quiet all the while in the library..nv talk...i guessed tt ed also sensed tt i was different frm my usual self..haa..tt is becoz i need to concentrate..so, very bu hao yi si...

    on the way home on the train..ed asked me wat i wanted to b in the future..n this really strucked me..actually this qns strucked him all this while..wat i wan to b??i dunoe..a pyscologist?? tt means i need to go overseas...but i really cant bear to leave everything behind..my family..my frens...they mean so much to me...
    am i even eligible for Uni? tt's also a prob...in short,i'm afraid of the future...i think..i'm really a coward..lack of confidence...haa..sometimes,i'm wondering y i'm so useless..haa..need to live up to ppl's n self expectations...it's tiring...sometimes i dun even know how to b my real self..or am i my real self now?haiz...mayb i really think too much le ba..tt's y life seems so lifeless to me...only know how to help others in solving their probs..but i dunhoe how to settle mine...shi baI..ha..

    ok,i shall stop tokin abt those 丧气的话了... =)
    MUM's herbal chicken soup is SOOO NICEEE!!! yummy!! still got drumstick wor..my fav..so tender...waha..drooling again le.. =P

    mama says mayb she's bringin us to guan yin 庙 to 拜拜 tml...i wan to hav a peaceful mind...

    HELP.......i feel like going K BOX again leh...how?? i need to sing to relax...haiz...

    2 Comments:

    • At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship--never
      --Charles Caleb Colton

      a quote for u =)

       
    • At 8:47 PM , Blogger me said...

      i noe who r u...can u explain wat do u really mean by love in frenship?

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home