About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, February 08, 2008

    chinese new year (day 1)

    Yesterday was a tiring day for me and guess what? I slept around 9.45 pm. It had been long since i slept that early! Anyways, let me recap where had i been to yesterday. Went to 4 places in total and that will explain my fatigue. Grandparents's houses of both my parents. 1 great-grandpa's house ad 1 other relative house at sembawang. I'm pretty lucky to have most of my close relatives staying in the north. =)
    At home
    Our family's tradition. Both me and sis would have to kneel in front of our dad to give new year's greetings in order to get our ang baos..haha.


    me, my dad and my sis. I'm the shortest between the 2. Well at least i'm not the shortest in my family.. oops =X haha...

    At my maternal grandfather's house

    ah Li (cousin) and I.


    hmm...acting retarted? LOL.


    (from left to right) me, my sis, ah Li and ah kor (cousins)


    haha..ah kor, why you looked so sian??!! u shld feel honoured to be surrounded by pretty girls! muahaha!


    me and ah kor.


    I think he looks much better with his hair like this because he suits shorter hair length. His previous hairstyle was horrendous! haha...


    my little cousin ani. She's adorable and sweet!


    For those who are curious about how my 4th aunt looks. This is her! yeah, the one who is back in singpore for a few weeks before going back to brisbane to continue her research to obtain her PHD. I'm so proud of her! =) Guess how old is my aunt? She is........ 42! She definitely looks way too young for 42.


    The 4 sisters.
    (from left to right) 1st aunt, 2 aunt, 4th aunt (youngest) and my mum who is the 3rd.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home