About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, August 16, 2007

    Some rantings

    It had alread been 2 weeks since the start of school. More and more readings are coming in. Just by thinking of that, my sleeping demon will start haunting me again. But the good news is...weekend is approaching real soon! I am suppose to meet my clique this saturday to enjoy the fireworks! Woo hoo...! At least there is something i am looking forward to.

    Imagine yourselves living a very routine and monotonous lifestyle, nothing to look forward to. It would be so sad that i think i could cry. LOL... However, there were times i unconsciously led myself to that entrance. Could not feel a thing. Numbness was all i got. In short, i was a living dead. This symptom would be exceptionally prominent during exams period or after the experience of something unpleasant. I think many of you would agree with me.

    Well...i am still learning how to 'self cure' myself to be a genuine happy person. I am not feeling depress or whatever so. It is just that i have not found the real meaning of life. I still have not found the reason for my own existence. Though i have a wonderful family and great friends and i do feel happy/blessed/fortunate to be in their presence, there is still a little part in me where emptiness creeps in silently.

    Perhaps, the every little achievements and setbacks along the way from the past, present and future would slowly fill up this emptiness through all the lessons learnt. As we constantly learn, we grow. Not literally of course. We cannot be physically growing non-stop right? If not all of our heads would be poking through the clouds! Or is it as we constantly grow, we learn? I guess it works both way. Both growing and learning happens simultaneously. kk... enough of my craps.
    Back to the topic.
    I believe the more we experienced in life, the more we matured in thinking. And we might be able to see things in a different perspective. Who knows that one day, i would be wise enough to explain the little emptiness in me. hahaazz...

    Please pardon me for being so sentimental and philosophical all of a sudden. =)

    For now, i will be happy and contented as can be.

    Love you peps! hehez...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home