About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, August 05, 2004

    new sport shoes!

    actually there's chem test today...but in the end it was cancelled! haha...yay...

    me jus came back frm sun plaza n cwp...went to search for sport shoes...coz my old pair has an opening at it's sole, tt's y need to buy a new pair...heez...wore my old shoes for 2 yrs plus leh...this shows tt the brand new balance is durable! hahaz... =)

    tt bata's shoe shop uncle very gd leh...noe tt i didn't bring enuf $, so he giv me $10 discount leh...still got free shoe shampoo...he even said he can lend me $2 if i didn't hav $$ to take bus home...lol...kind soul... =) thanls alot! nxt time shall buy more shoe frm his shop...lolx...

    n thanks to the whoever tt take his/her trouble to tag my blog n giv my encouragment... =))

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home