About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Saturday, May 10, 2008

    updates

    Fri - 9/5

    Actually was supposed to meet up with Van, Andy, qb and jiyong for k-boxing session at night but was called off in the morning. It was my part to be blamed since i didnt check out the price before organising this. Only after jiyong sms me about the price then i knew how expensive it was. $37 per person! So expensive man! After discussing with van, we decided not to go. Ultimately, it was cancelled and would be re-scheduled again. Im very sorry guys...

    I was feeling sian when i couldn't sing K, then mr g sms me! Saying he was going to JB with david and asked me whether i wanted to join them. I was interested so i asked my mum for permission. To my surpised, she allowed without much persuation. =) I haven been to JB for a long long time and i was excited. We went in the afternoon and came back around evening. One thing i must say is...the air quality in JB is bad because im suffering from pimples now. Not only me, mr g too. hahaz.



    Thurs - 8/5

    Esther, Ching, Van and me met up with seng keat to celecbrate his very belated birthday. We went to Shokodu Japanese Food Bazaar at Raffles City Shopping Centre. My first time there though.



    Looks like a roadside night market right?


    The food we ordered.


    Japanese pizza.


    Desserts. We think they are too sweet for our likings.



    Ching and Van.


    Esther and me. I look tired due to the clubbing yesterday. lol.


    Group picture.

    Wed - 7/5
    Went clubbing with mr g and his friends (david, mervin & gf, zunzin & a female friend) at ZOUK. That was my first time there and also first time attending Lady's Night. Like its name, ladies have free entry. Sounds attractive right? BUT...a big BUT...there is no complementary free drinks for females, so we have to pay additional to purchase alcoholic beverages. In the end, females actually don't really "tan tio" unless they go with their guy friends and share drink coupons. Because this was what we did; we shared coupons. haha.
    Mambo musics are played on every wednesday night. This is the song choice i preferred rather than trance; easier to dance to the beats.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home