About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, March 21, 2008

    Weiye's 21st bday dinner!

    Yesterday we celebrated weiye's 21st belated birthday at sakura buffet restaurant as his actual birthday fell on the 18th; the same as my mum. =) He was so nice to treat us 1/2 of our bill. Thanks weiye!

    What else?
    I saw my JC classmate Shareen there because she happened to be weiye's primary school classmate! It was such a coincidence. hahaz. Next, i saw my AICO junior! She is now working part-time at Sakura but too bad, there was no discount given after she tried asking her manager. LOL. It's a small world indeed...

    I was really happy to see my bunch of secondary good buddies and we chatted alot. =)


    oh gosh..........i'm going to be so so so broke this year without any income........All my friends are having their 21st! hahaz..


    PS: Picture will be uploaded soon after i got them from my friend. Jiahui i hope uou are reading. hehez.. Thanks girl! muackz!

    Labels: , , ,


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home