About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Sunday, December 10, 2006

    i'm back!

    i noe tt this blog is alr spinning web since i've not been updating my blog for almost a month. Not tt i dun wan to update, it's jus me being too lazy to do so. Btw, my hols started on d 1st if Dec n i hav been busying givin tuition. 4 days per wk! 16 days this Dec! i noe both of my students will hate me for tt. hahaz...there r 2 reasons for d increase in no. for tuition. First, it's becoz they had missed 1 month of tuition during Nov when i had to commit myself for my end of sem exams. Second, i'm really in need of money. In another word, i'm broke! i need money for hp bills, vocal lesson n new clothes. haiz...

    There are so many things for me to update n i dun noe where to start.
    From d start of the hols till now, which is only 10 days, i went to KBox thrice! Imagine d money i'd spent. i'm afraid to even abt it. But wat to do? i love to sing! The 1st time i went with kim n hwee eng (Music clinic frens). 2nd time with van n the 3rd time with qb n seet. haa! i noe i'm crazy...

    Today i finally saw lesbian kissing in public - MRT cabin!!! erm, i'm not a pervert hor...i was curious when i always heard my frens saying wat they saw n i nv see 1 myself. Anw, i only had a glimpse of it. It was Kim who saw the whole process! She said they were french kissing! OMG! That was SO SO SO Gross! Luckily, they were not guys. If not it wld b worse or i might puke in d train. n mind you, those 2 girls r ard 14 or 15 yrs old! I wonder wat r going on in the minds of these kids nowadays...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home