About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Sunday, September 10, 2006

    cocktail party

    i think i really need to do some updating coz i've hav not been bloggin for quite a while...
    Yest i went to my cousin's fren's cocktail party...my reason to go was of coz to see shuai ge loh...his fren's hse was damn huge! 3 storeys bunglow and with 2 or 3 maids! rich ppl man... they are my cousin's canoeing frens...each of them were supposed to bring some1 along...n this was how i get to go...(d actual reason behind was my cousin's gf need to study for A levels so cldn't make it, i was being asked instead) i noe how wld u guys react when u see the word cocktail...u all might think tt i was not able to hold my alcohol, but i did! i was quite surprised at my alcohol tolerance level...1 big glass of cocktail, 1/3 glass of wine and 1 cup of voka w coke....hahaha....Guess wat?! all of them was from RJ can! imagine how outcast i felt...there was really no sense of belongin there...to tell d truth, i felt quite intimidating....all r so westernized...they dun even noe how to speak proper mandarin! haha...this is d only thing i'm proud of myself! =) overall,d girls they brought along were friendly but 2 of them was rather snoobish...so dao...as if i was gg to snatch thier bf! argh! haiz...but sadly, all of d guys hav gf liao...no chance...sob~ ahaha...i sounded as if i v desperate...choy!! lolx...

    At abt 12.30 am, they decided to go to MOS for clubbing...since i hav not been there be4, i told myself y not go there n hav an experience...To my horror, d place was so so smoky! i think my life is being shortened after inhaling so much smoke! It was also extremely crowded there! i nearly suffocated! we were literately squeezing thru d crowd while dancing.....haha....after 2 hrs of dancing, my cousin n i went off 1st while others continue clubbing...

    It's alr 4 when i reached my cousin's hse for a sleepover...n didn't get to slp until 5am! i only had 4 hrs of slp be4 goin for my vocal lesson...i'm so tired now!!! got to go to slp liao...nitez...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home