StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, July 14, 2006

happy bday to me~!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~~
Yesterday (13/7), i had jus celebrated my 19th birthday! time really flies...i'm 1 yr older now...haiz....haha...nth really special happened yest, jus had dinner w my family...smile~ they r the best! i love my family~!!!! muackz! mUacKz!
but not to forget all my beloved frens...they r such sweet ppl who remb my bday n send me lots of greetings! these little ways of expressing make me feel tt i'm being cared of...im so touched...*sob* u guys rock to the core man! =)) thank u my frens...i appreciate alot...

PS: pics will b posted up when i'm free...meanwhile, see ya...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home