About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Friday, May 26, 2006

    fri night

    wahaha! i didn't blog for almost 3 wks liao leh! i've been really lazy to blog these days....hm...nth really much had happened...jus work n then back home everyday....then went out w my gang during sats...n tt's abt it...hahaz...boring rite....

    my boutique manager at Royal Insignia is v nice! really glad to hav him as my boss...as a listener...coz he's my "ah gong" though he's only 33! haha...canot blame me for being mean k, coz he's v forgetful like an old man! even elaine (my other colleage) also say so loh...wahhaa...my "ah gong" also always suan me back! so it's an eye for an eye...but dun play play leh...he's a gemologist! n i learned quite abit frm him as i kept on bombarting him w lots of questions until he threatened me to pay him sch fees! ahaha...!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home