StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, March 03, 2006

it had been 2 days after the the released of A levels results...i did average but i was still disappointed with my results...maths - B, chi A - C, Chem - C.... i expected myself to get at least a B for both Chi A n Chem...esp chem, i really put in lots of hard wk for Chem...surprisely, i got a B for Maths when i predicted tt i wld get a much lousier grades...haaz..i failed my maths in prelims! lol...
there's 1 thing to comfort myself...tt is my O's results is the lousiest among my class, yet i still can at least obtain avg grades...haaz...

1st of marwas really a dreadful day for most of us...my frens n i were extremely worried....seet, van, me, qb n ben met up be4 goin to sch together...my legs felt so heavy tt i was practically draggin my foot...after we reached yj, all students were asked to gather in the hall...
Results slips were given out by civic tutors after some briefings...noe wat? yj improved tremendously! i'm so proud of us! hahaz...
Followed by a crying session...we cried like dunoe wat...haiz...

i'm really grateful to all who had been there for me...esp my parents n teachers...
my parents nv mentioned once abt any things tt concern abt results...even be4 the time it was released...they jus waiteds for my phone call...aren't they the best? they did so for not addin on the pressure in me...mama n papa, i love u!! not to forget abt my teachers n frens...i wan to thank them for their encouragements, guidiance n concern... =) i wld also like to congrats those who got their gd grades! jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home