About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    damn pervert! argh!!!

    today i came across a pervertic man! yucks! i was choosing swts at a supermarket w my mum near my hse when this pervert appeared. he stared at me while he was walkin past me. he even got this pervertic smile on his face as he said "bu cuo". (which means not bad). omg! he was walkin so close to me at tt pt of time!!! it's so so so disgusting! then when me n my mum was walkin towards the cashier to pay for our swts, tt pervert appeared once again. this time he bent down in front of me pretending to look at batteries. hence, my mum hurriedly pulled me away frm him. after some time then i realised tt i was wearing low cut jeans jus now. thinkin of it makes me wan to puke* yucks! dirty pervert!!! damn.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home