About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Thursday, July 14, 2005

    happy belated bday to me! haha

    i'm officially 18 yesterday! wahahz...can watch M18 liao...lol...
    well...i had a really wonderful day yesterday except for a cla test tt ruined my mood...haiz...
    yee shang n ailing were 1st to msg me birthday greetings! geez...thanks girls~ of coz i wont forget my other dearly friends!!! so many of them had msg me....n i'm really really touched...sob~ keke...

    on the start of the day yest...i received birthday gifts from chou kit, min xuan n kimberly! xie xie ni men! n not forgetting huiling n joanna who gav me a soft toy key chain...so cute!!! hohoho...u know wat? my aunt bought me a piglet!! iit's so SO sO lovely~ love it so much...
    to all of my friends out there....i really do appreciate wat u all hav done for me! =) *smile*

    wat's more shocking was tt my dad actually remembered my bday!!! now...tt was really a miracle...hahaz...he even treat me to a chi restaurant...i like the samsui chicken best! yummy delicious! i love u, my papa n mama!!! a BIG KISS N A BIG HUG~ family's the best!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home