StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

Friday, October 08, 2004

friday...

today...i finally brokedown...jus hope tt i wasn't tt obvious till my chem teacher notice anything abt this...
i'm feeling much better to let out some stress tt had almst suffocate me.... thanks to pei kiat, jama, xiao hui n yuwei for comforting...u girls rocks..glad tt u all r by my side....thanks my frens...

i'm feeling more metally exhausted...i think it has already outweights my physical tireness...

jus hope tt everything will go on smoothly...i'm hoping, praying n trying my best...coz promos is nearing..........haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home