About Me

  • Name: Denise Tan
  • DOB: 13th July 1987
  • NTU Sociology student

    Credits

    "Serenity in the sky" Version 1.01 is designed by Princess Sabrina.


    The ingredients used to put it all together includes, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Adobe & Macromedia, Creativity, and not forgetting, Inspiration.

    * Best viewed at 1024 x 768.

    Music


    Id Love You To Want Me - Lobo
    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
  •  

    StaR in An auTuMn's niTe...

    sHimMeriNg of sTars in tHe niTe skY...bRinG my hAnd fOrwArD..tRyinG tO rEacH thEm...n wOndEriNg...wiLL i bE abLe to hOLd tHeM iN mY hAnD...?

    Tuesday, June 29, 2004

    horrible day for me...

    *mood* >> feeling down..feel like bangin my head against d wall..
    *doin wat?* >> typing proposal...

    It had been really a terrible day for me...it's all becoz of wat had happened this morning...i made an announcement during assembly..well, i think many ppl were caught by surprised when they heard my name being mentioned over the PA system rite? aha...ok,i was really really nervous becoz it's my 1st time making announcement over the PA system...at the first part of the speech was quite ok...but towards the middle part, i paused! i actually paused! coz i could not find the line i was goin to read...becoz the script was messy with those add on words...n was panicking away n this made things worse...at tt time, i was thinkin.."i will b dead for sure..." by hook or by crook, i managed to finish the annoucement...i know very well tt i really did badly...felt like hidin in a hole n bang my head against the wall...student councillors n teachers r present at the general office at tt time loh...i was SO SO embarassed n ashamed of my bad performance...wat made me felt worst was...my name was being mentioned out LOUD N CLEAR be4 my announcement by a SC...oh mind...imagine ppl who know me, laughin their heads off...i noe not all ppl i noe r like tt...but i was still embarassed n disappointed in myself...haiz..i dun dare to go back to class or even to directly looked at the ppl i noe...i noe wat i'm sayin now may seems exaggerated since it's jus a trivia matter...but i'm not, i was feeling tt terrible during tt time...yvonne was there comforting me...but, i didn't feel any better...haiz...i cant even handle a simple job like this...

    N i HATE tt Mr Heng...ok, the incident went like this...after the announcement, yvonne n i were standin outside the staff room tryin to look for Mr Leong...n tt Mr Heng jus happened to walk out of the staff room n saw his student - yvonne..he was asking y she was not in class during assembly...n she said she was accompanyin me to make the announcement...at tt pt of time, he diverted his attention to me n said,"oh..so u r the 1 making tt announcement...do u know u really did a very bad job!?" his tone was VERY SACASTIC...with the aiding of his facial expression...gosh! i was already feeling very bad abt everything tt had happened...somemore, upon hearing his killer remark n seeing his sacastic expression...i almost cried...so i immediately snatched the opportunity to turn my back round n controlled my emotions n tears from "gushing" out when he was tokin to yvonne once again...it hurts...

    u noe wat??! 1 of my fren,a guy...smsed me straight after tt...n the msg was "hey, wat kind of announcement is tt? i can't hear a thing! ahaha..." i noe tt he was tryin to suan me...but it's not the right time...i noe i'm weak..i could not even overcome such comments easily...

    depressing...

    During common break...i dun dare to look at my frens...coz some acted kind of weird n laughed slightly(tt kind of laugh when we tried to control) when they saw me...n i had the feelin it's abt wat had happened earlier...mayb i'm paranoid or watever...but i jus dun feel like facin them n hear them askin me things regardin the announcement i had made...

    i'm feeling better after some comfortings from my frens...i really appreciated alot..thanks...i was grateful to Mrs lay naing coz she didn't mention anything abt it...n i also wan to thank her for being so understanding...haiz...

    for now...i need to type out the whole approved proposal n is needed to b handed in by tml...it consists or 12 pg in all loh...win liao..push everything to me...there's still phy test tml...unfinish GP hw...really cant help feeling like a shit today....got to slp late again...haiz...

    at least...i feel alot better after typing everything out...gettin everything out of me...it's like a rock being lifted up...wat a day....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home